Dear St. Paul Family,
Due to the ongoing developments in the spread of COVID-19, we will immediately begin implementing some precautionary measures to prevent exposure:
- Luther's Cafe will be canceled until further notice.
- Sunday School for elementary children is on hold.
- The front doors to the narthex will remain open and operation limited to the ushers.
- We ask that you refrain from using the hymnals; everything will be on the overhead screen.
- Sunday bulletins will be sent via email and posted herein; only a few copies will be available in the narthex.
- Members experiencing cold or flu symptoms are encouraged to not attend services.
- Offering plates will be in fixed locations near the sanctuary entrance. Those making a contribution are encouraged to leave their offerings in one of the plates upon entering.
- Communion cups will be spread to avoid inadvertently touching other cups. Kay will be in touch with altar guild teams for assistance.
- The tops of the pew backs will be wiped with disinfectant, along with the communion rails, before each service.
- Soap and hand sanitizer will be made readily available.
We will all work together in these uncertain times, trusting in our Lord that He will see us through.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. 6 In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
And when he got into the boat, his disciples followed him. 24 And behold, there arose a great storm on the sea, so that the boat was being swamped by the waves; but he was asleep. 25 And they went and woke him, saying, “Save us, Lord; we are perishing.” 26 And he said to them, “Why are you afraid, O you of little faith?” Then he rose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm. Matthew 8:23-26